Our client is a global leader in the Oil & Gas service industry – a publicly listed company with over $6 billion in revenue. As the company begin operations in Ghana, they seek to add on a Field Service Specialist whose role is to provide technical assistance services to final customers ensuring the correct use of their company products, and to support the regional area.
- Inspection and preparation of Casing/Tubing for onshore/offshore running;
- Inspecting, monitoring and assisting in Casing/Tubing accessory assembly and witnessing any hydro-static pressure testing;
- Monitoring any re-threading at machine shop facility;
- Attending meetings with specific core groups whenever running assistance support is required;
- Ensuring the correct use of products; controlling and ensuring well-site preparations.
- Organizing logistics and transportation requirements;
- Eventually, after gaining experience it would be expected that the incumbent would provide basic training to casing running companies and drill crews on the company handling/running procedures.
- Providing support to the regional area performing maintenance inspections, customer query evaluations, internal training activities, presentations to the customers when not performing field operations.
- Updating self-training and knowledge on the Company standards;
- Ensuring compliance with the Company policies and standards and adherence to SOX regulations.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum experience of 5 years, with at least 3 years in the oil & gas sector;
- Desired background includes areas such as quality, drilling operations, casing/tubing running and oilfield well testing;
- Client orientation and strong communication skills.
Salary and benefits are competitive
How To Apply
To apply, please sign on to our website at www.hiredcapital.com. You may also send resumes to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 31 Aug, 2011