The purpose of this role is to implement HR strategies and policies. The role reports to the HR Director
- Responsible for designing and implementing HR Functions across English West Africa (EWA).
- Develop and deliver training to managers and employees on varied and increasingly complex HR issues.
- Compile and review statistical reports and information.
- Implement corporate policy across all levels.
- Facilitate organizational and leadership efforts to resolve employee relations issues.
- Assist senior management in the development and implementation of solutions.
- Manage companywide programmes and initiatives (e.g. salary reviews, workforce plans and organizational changes.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or an equivalent in tertiary education
- HR generalist practitioner
- Experience in working with a global multi-national organization or working internationally.
- Operational experience – working hands-on in the operational side of a business (resources / mining / construction)
- Strong project management experience & Microsoft office skill set
- 5 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- A good track record of delivery.
How To Apply
Please send CVs to:
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted
Closing 11 th Aug, 2011