Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Job Title: Service Availability Manager
- Manages all delivery communications with sending Geo and end customer
- Ensure relevant governance /interlock with Sending Geo, end customer and technical service lines
- Interlocking with senior Management in GTS to discuss process improvements for productivity gains
- Project-oriented leadership of customer teams from different locations.
- Review service line performance (overall view) and devise improvement plans as required
- Integrate services to meet service level agreements and budgets
- Responsible for service quality, service delivery performance and drives service excellence
- Define, Own Service/Quality, Process Improvement plan
- Client Facing Exposure and Strong Relationship Management skills are a must
- Service Management
- Contract Management
- Service Reporting (internal and to the customer) in accordance with the contract
- Control of budget (project expenses, indirect expenses, etc.).
- Continuous efficiency increase, project expenses reduction as well as optimization of the utilization of the involved center organization
- Reviewing SOW & updating it
- Manage the delivery commitments of the GDC according to the contract or SOW (Statement of work).
- Responsible for service delivery , all service management processes
- Ensure Audit Readiness for Service delivery. Exposure to SOX,Corporate audits is highly desired.
- Audit support and coordination
- Understanding of SO environment is must
- Unix Platform team Service Delivery Exposure is essential
- Service Management Exposure : IPC Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Knowledge on Unix Platform and Operations Environment
- Audit & Compliance management
- Incident and Problem Management
- Driving Internal and external governance calls with team and customer
- Define and manage Process around IPC and accountability for customer satisfaction by integrating various IBM teams.
Non Technical Skills:
Communication Skills Problem Determination & analysis skills Excellent team working & Positive Attitude Ability to quickly assimilate technical & non-technical