iBurstAfrica, a fast growing independent Wireless Internet Service Provider in Ghana seeks to recruit an energetic and experienced person fill the under-listed position:
This is a customer champion position responsible for corporate client acquisition, relationship and retention. The role ensures that all after-sales issues raised by corporate customers are resolved with the aid of an internal support.
- Selling of iBurst’s corporate products and services
- Account management /post sales support
- Up-selling to existing customers
- Market intelligence
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Propose client retention strategies
- Writing of proposals
- Responsible for KYCs (Know Your Customer) of the customer
- Gain insights into the customer operations
- Give product/service presentations using presentation tools such as Power Point to corporate clients
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree in Marketing or related subjects.
- 3 years selling experience, at least 1 of which must be internet services, software of IT products
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Must possess excellent negotiating skills, ability to build and develop strong relationships
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and presentation software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 13th January 2012. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 13 Jan, 2012