IFS Financial Services Limited was incorporated on 1st September, 2006 and licensed by Bank of Ghana on 5th June, 2007 to operate as a Finance House under the Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NBFI) Act, 2008 (Act 774).
IFS operates an Asset Management subsidiary company, IFS Capital Management Limited (IFS Capital, which is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Ghana).
IFS Ghana is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Officers
- To manage and sustain a growing portfolio of individual, institutional and high networth investors both locally and offshore and build long term relationships founded on sound and well-researched investment advice and excellent customer service tailored to specific customer needs.
- IFS Capital Management needs Relationship Officers with a good understanding of the investment banking industry across the African continent and be able to provide quick but relevant investment advice to give competitive advantage to our sophisticated and savvy clients.
- The Job Holder will be required to develop new businesses from both new clients and existing portfolios.
- Hence there is the need to stay close to the clients to build customer loyalty naturally and take advantage of repeat business when they arise.
- Maintenance of portfolio quality within “greed portfolio allocation limits through monitoring, early identification of warning signals and prompt portfolio rebalancing decisions in line with risk policy guidelines would be one of the key responsibilities of the Job Holder.
- Maintain relationship plans for all clients in the portfolio such that contact with Key investors is prioritized.
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to prospect for new business and a follow-up plan for pipeline projects.
- Prepare and submit proposal targeted at specific business opportunities identified in the market.
- Undertake marketing, sales presentations, special campaigns, promotions, seminars and fora all in a bid to win new mandates and businesses for company.
- Maintain a decent and credible pipeline of prospective new businesses regarding fund placements (fixed deposits of banks and non-bank financial institutions). fund management and advisory services mandates, investments in unit trust scheme under the management of IF’S Capital Management Limited, government securities (treasury bills, notes and bonds),listed equities, commercial papers and corporate bonds, among others.
- Introduce prospective clients to appropriate investment products and services to specifically meet their needs.
- Assist clients in completing appropriate investment account opening/KYC or withdrawal forms.
- Handle complaints promptly and refer all unresolved issues to team leader.
- Comply with IFS Capital Management policy guidelines in all dealings with clients
- Undertake any other duties assigned by team leader
Work Type: Full- Time
Salary: Attractive and competitive basic salary with a generous bonus scheme
Required Skills or Experience
- The preferred candidate must have at least a good first degree.
- Additional professional qualification in banking, finance, economics or related fields will be an advantage
Technical Skill Competencies:
- Excellent marketing and sales orientation
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skill and networking capabilities
Knowledge and Expertise
- Good knowledge of the investment banking and financial services industries
- Must possess pass certificates from the Ghana Stock Exchange Courses
- General keyboard Skills, PowerPoint presentation skills and strong computer literacy
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications with CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should reach the above address by close of business on Friday, May 20, 2016