Posted on :
31 May, 2016
31 May, 2016
Info View is an IT Consulting & Product development company focused on helping organizations and companies in creating solutions focused on the customer. Info View helps organizations through customer database, application and systems development and integration.
Info View Data Solutions Ltd is a premier leader in information technology delivering targeted solutions to our clients in the commercial space and governments. We deliver innovative solutions that drive value for money by focusing on the customer problem domain and tailoring IT automated solution for it.
We understand that every customer has its own unique challenges; hence our technology solution delivery aims to address the needs of the customer rather than transplanting solutions. Info View Data Solutions Ltd blends the precise level of business process re-engineering, software development, hardware integration, network connectivity and end user training as complete end to end solution package for its customers.
Job Title: Jr Database Programmer /Tester
Under general supervision from the Project Manager/Technical Lead, the Data Analyst / Tester will:
Handle data extract, analysis, & transformation for migration of data using various migration tools including but not be limited to, managing workflows for transforming data and formatting data between systems, data entry, data analysis, and data verification.
Will ensure product details and data are correctly displayed in the system and assist with set-up of new xxx product and data.
Must Have Experience in:
• Microsoft Excel
• Google Sheets
• Microsoft Access
• Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Microsoft Word
Must also have:
• MySQL Database (SQL Workbench, SQL)
• Mongodb Database
• REST API Testing (Web Services)
• A bachelor’s degree in IT or a data related field or three years of equivalent business experience
• Experience with data management and verification using SQL.
• Previous experience with system migration and data conversion.
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills.
• Ability to think/learn fast and juggle/resolve multiple issues simultaneously.
• Ability to work through ambiguity, apply sound judgment, flexibility and adaptability.
• Ability to work independently
• Strong aptitude for problem solving, an eye for detail, good customer service skills.
• Create and execute SQL scripts in the database to test, verify and validate data transactions, data loads and data operations.
How to Apply
Email: email@example.com Contact: 0505302567