Posted on :
31 May, 2016
31 May, 2016
Info View is an IT Consulting & Product development company focused on helping organizations and companies in creating solutions focused on the customer. Info View helps organizations through customer database, application and systems development and integration.
Info View Data Solutions Ltd is a premier leader in information technology delivering targeted solutions to our clients in the commercial space and governments. We deliver innovative solutions that drive value for money by focusing on the customer problem domain and tailoring IT automated solution for it.
We understand that every customer has its own unique challenges; hence our technology solution delivery aims to address the needs of the customer rather than transplanting solutions. Info View Data Solutions Ltd blends the precise level of business process re-engineering, software development, hardware integration, network connectivity and end user training as complete end to end solution package for its customers.
Job Title: Technical Lead/Programmer
What This Job Entails:
• Design and develop scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL and lightweight Java frameworks
• Ability to write Node.js, SQL and learn new skills quickly to create solutions.
• Perform the dues of the solutions architect responsible for all the application design, coding and working with other developers overseas (virtual working team)
• Ability to clearly communicate solutions and analysis to junior resources/employees.
• Responsible to managing other junior skilled resources: data analyst,
Work with Product Architect, System Architects, Mobile Developers and Web Developers to implement back-end services for web and mobile applications . Work as part of an agile product team on leading edge technologies
• Responsible for generating web services and data models to support an SIMS and gBook mobile apps in a secure system
• Conduct detailed design sessions with the Product Architect to produce system and software design deliverables
Work as the domain expert for each product build phase in close collaboration with the Product Architect and System Architect, moderating all agile processes, ensuring that designs are aligned with the software architecture and best practices, in order to deliver a quality product on schedule
Work with the testing lead for all testing phases of the apps and backend services.
The Skills We’re Looking For but willing to train:
• Experience designing, coding and deploying server side systems for commercial mobile or web based applications
• Experience developing RESTful web services using open source frameworks
• Experience with server side Java using Spring or other lightweight frameworks
• Experience with Node.js is a major plus
• Experience with RDBMS: MySql and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or jdbc
• Experience with NoSQL databases, MongoDB preferred
• Experience designing mobile apps using Appery IO platform
• Experience with AWS services: EC2, EBS, RDS, Auto Scaling, etc
• Exposure to AWS deployment tools: CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, Elastic Beanstalk (plus)
• Proven understanding of source control and continuous integration workflows and tools such as Git and Github
• Understanding of document description languages such as JSON, XML and YAML
How to Apply
Email: [email protected] Contact: 0505302567