Infonaligy maintains the expertise you need to manage all technical aspects of your business from: communications, network management, server operations, application design and programming, and finally security management, Infonaligy takes care of it all. You do what you do best, only better.
We are currently looking for customer focused delivery lead architect desiring to engage customers for solution architecture Must have the right blend of business acumen, technical savvy and customer-facing skills
The candidate will lead the SOA/FMW architecture for the consulting practice, striving for complete customer satisfaction and keep up with the technology.
SOA/FMW implementation from ground up. Responsible for the full development life-cycle from requirements through release to production
- Create and utilize patterns and frameworks as part of an overall software architecture blueprint
- Mentor others through project lifecycle on both technology and process
- Participate and lead business and technical meetings
- Provide timely status updates to project leadership
- Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology
- Produce and present architectural and development guidelines and best practices
- Work on all phases of a project – development, testing, production support, etc.
- Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with documentation standards
Required Job Experience:
- Well versed in Enterprise Architecture and Custom development as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) utilizing J2EE and/or .NET architecture.
- Extensive Experience utilizing Web Service, ESB and OSB (10g and 11g), Oracle SOA Suite, BEA AquaLogic, Weblogic server, ( IBM WebSphere, Axis, JAX-WS, etc.optional)
- Experience using BAM for real time monitoring
- Knowledgeable on WS-* standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile etc.
- Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.)
- Knowledge of various integration design patterns
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing)
- Working experience in building out Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) is desired
- Working experience in AIA 2.4 and higher is highly desired
- Working experience with Oracle BPM suite is desired
- Working experience in a BPEL product is desired, candidates with Oracle BPEL Process manager or Oracle SOA Suite experience are highly desired
- Working experience with Oracle Service Buss (OSB) and Oracle Fusion Middleware on 11g is specifically desired.
- Strategic business process analysis skills and Architectural modeling necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential .
- Experience with presenting to large audiences and to executives
- Clear and Effective communication to all team members including but not limited to customers, team members as well as management.
- Provide input in the development of tools and processes to help increase team productivity.
- Builds confidence and trust with customers
- Displays effective analytical skills
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to customers
How to apply:
Please direct all applicant responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing 10th April 2011