Posted on :
5 Jan, 2017
5 Jan, 2017
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana), ICAG, seeks to enhance service delivery to its key stakeholders, namely, members, students and the general public. It is therefore recruiting staff for its Finance Department towards achieving this aim
Job Title: Director of Finance
The suitable candidate will be responsible for effective financial management and reporting at the Secretariat and contribute towards the financial planning and strategic growth of the organisation as a key member of the Strategic Management Team.
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of management accounts
• Effective operation and development of management systems for all accounting function
• Responsible for preparing the requisite financial reports for relevant authorities
• Plan and prepare financial plans, budgets and forecasts
• Oversight of all statutory returns and their management.
• Maximize collection rate of income, among others
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified accountant with ICAG, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA.
• At least eight (8) years post-qualification experience in an Accounting and/or Auditing environment.
• A second degree in Finance and/or Accounting
• Good working knowledge of current accounting software applications
• Knowledge of management systems for all relevant accounting functions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Proven report writing skills.
• Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to set targets, motivate and inspire staff to achieve targets.
How to Apply
Mode of Application: Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications with CVs to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Closing Date: 18 January, 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and progressive institution where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.