Posted on :
27 Oct, 2016
27 Oct, 2016
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) was established by an Act of parliament, Act 170, in 1963. It is the sole body charged with the regulation of the accountancy profession in Ghana. Its members are the only persons recognized under the Companies Code (Act 179) 1963, for the purpose of audit of company accounts. It is governed by a council of eleven chartered accountants. The Council, headed by a President, holds office for a period of two (2) years.
Job Title: Executive Director
The key duties & responsibilities are:
• The Executive Director shall be the Chief Administrator of the school
• To report to the Management Committee
• To develop a strategic vision for the school
• To be responsible for the successful development and management of the ICAG Accountancy School.
• Provide leadership, conduct and implement strategic planning with the support of the school’s board
• Manage and monitor the school’s budgets.
• Present a quarterly report on the school to the board
• Supervise preparation of student’s handbook etc.
• To be a spokesperson, ambassador and champion for the ICAG Accountancy School.
• To develop strong professional ties with key stakeholders.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified member of the institute with demonstrated expertise and practical knowledge of the accountancy profession and internationally accepted accounting and auditing standards and practice;
• Ten (10) years of post qualification experience five of which must be in managerial position;
• A second degree preferably in educational administration;
• Meet such other criteria as may be prescribed by the ICAG Council.
How To Apply For The Job
All application should be sent to the address below before 10th November, 2016
The Ag. Chief Executive Office
P.O.Box GP 4268, Accra
Tel: 0544336701-2 / 0277-8014224
Closing Date: 10 November, 2016