Posted on :
27 May, 2016
27 May, 2016
The Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners (IHRMP), Ghana, brings together HR practitioners who work in both the public and private sectors of the Ghanaian economy.
The Institute was established in 1978 and registered as a professional body in 1981.The HR function has changed dramatically. The function has expanded beyond its previous focus on operational and administrative activities. In modern organizations, the HR practitioner is expected to add value to the business by designing and aligning HR strategies, systems, and policies with business goals and strategies.
Value addition HR practice requires the possession of professional HR knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes which come only with professional training.
Job Title: Advisory & Research Manager
• To coordinate and supervise all related Advisory, Consultancy and Research activities of the Secretariat in such a manner as to position the Institute as a reputable professional body recognized locally and internationally.
• To provide appropriate leadership in driving advisory and consultancy services to its clientele as part of the, growth agenda of the Institute.
• To initiate and undertake research in topical HR areas.
• To support in the development and implementation of the strategic plan of the Institute.
• To support in the effort of ensuring total adherence to the governance culture of the Institute.
• Attractive and negotiable
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a good first degree in human resource management or its equivalent from a reputable university: Or its equivalent professional qualification with not less than ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience.
• A relevant post graduate qualification is preferable.
• Proven track record of HR accomplishments in a senior management position in business or industry.
• Experience in successfully leading developing and working with high- performing teams to deliver clear targets.
• Successful track record of managing advisory services, consultancy and research assignments in an organization
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit your application to:-
Submit a statement of your vision for the unit, indicating how you can help the Institute achieve the vision.
Closing Date: 16 June, 2016
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged