Posted on :
24 Aug, 2016
24 Aug, 2016
International SOS is the world’s leading international healthcare, medical assistance, and security services company.
With a global team of our 10,000 employees led by 1100 physicians and 200 security specialists, we provide services including planning, preventative programmes, in-country expertise and emergency responses to 70 per cent of the Fortune Global 500 companies.
International SOS Medical Services operates medical clinics in remote client operations sites in countries where an international standard of medical care is limited or not available. The Medical Service arm provides site specific medical services to global clients as determined by individual client contracts.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
We are seeking to recruit staff to fill the following position: Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing, Northern Africa
• The role is highly visible and perfectly suited for a talented individual willing to develop his/her skills and gain experience in a fast growing and challenging environment in Africa.
• The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, developing a healthy pipeline of new prospects and driving the profitable growth of existing and cross border business to meet the goals and aspiration of the client and market first strategy.
• It is the Business Development Manager’s role to fully understand the needs of the client, to fully understand the full suite of Intl. SOS’s products and services, to recommend the right range of services to the client, to properly advise the client on product and service benefits and features so that clients entirely understand the services they are ordering.
The summary of the key job role is as follows:
• Support all pricing and contract negotiations ensuring the coordination and consistent communication between each region acting as escalation for contract, pricing, dispute resolution
• Ensure client proposals are of a professional standard and in line with company polices and procedures. Ensure clients pay promptly within credit terms with zero bad debt accounts
• Maintain an open and win-win approach to client relationships, self, department and company through the process of consultative selling
• Be prepared to present ideas, concepts and specific knowledge to the Marketing and Sales Team and the Company as and when required or volunteered
• Build close relationships with Intentional SOS’s joint venture partner Control Risks.
• Make use of the Subject Matter Experts to bring more knowledge to our clients
• Manage the implementation of a new client with regards to the administration requirements as well as the client on boarding.
• Be a good International SOS ambassador, leading by example ensuring the demonstration of company values at all times
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a second degree from a recognized institution
• A minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in Business Development Management, Sales and Marketing or related field
• Proficiency in the English language (fluency in French is a clear advantage)
• Be business-oriented, goal driven and self-motivated.
• Be I.T. savvy
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates must send their CVs and motivational letters:
Closing Date: 06 September, 2016
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted