Posted on :
3 Jan, 2017
3 Jan, 2017
We go beyond testing, inspecting and certifying products; we are a Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Through our global network of state-of-the-art facilities and industry-leading technical expertise we provide innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services to customers. We provide a systemic approach to supporting our customers’ Quality Assurance efforts in each of the areas of their operations including R&D, raw materials sourcing, components suppliers, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retail channels, and consumer management.
Intertek is an industry leader with more than 40,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. We deliver Quality Assurance solutions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture. Whether your business is local or global, we can ensure your products meet quality, health, environmental, safety, and social accountability standards for virtually any market around the world. We hold extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements, and our knowledge of and expertise in overcoming regulatory, market, and supply chain hurdle is unrivaled.
Job Title: Offshore Vessel Representative
• The role provides the company with oversight of all mobilisation, construction, installation, survey and certification activities onboard the vessel by mooring spread installation contractor personnel.
• Position holder will also provide accurate reporting of vessel activities
• Deliver strong EHS leadership by ensuring that all direct reports have the tools and techniques to drive EHS performance
• Contribute to the Management of Change process in terms of potential changes engineering reviews and managing changes.
• Provide expertise/guidance on technical issues
• o support and contribute to the project SIMOPs
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the Sciences or relevant technical qualification
• Significant proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge, competency and experience in offshore surface construction and subsea operations,
including installation of deep water mooring systems
• Sound knowledge of and application of international standards, codes of best practice for deepwater subsea projects
• Current and valid offshore medical and survival certification, including BOSIET
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should send their cv to:
Closing Date: 04 January, 2017