A reputable Investment Bank is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Snr. Corporate Finance Analyst. The job location is in Accra and the suitable candidate will report to the Head, Corporate finance.
Job Title: Snr. Corporate Finance Analyst
- Assisting with the origination and execution of Corporate finance deals including M&As, business valuation, corporate restructuring and related activities including:
- Preparing strategic, financial and valuation analyses,
- Preparing presentation materials and
- Conducting due diligence and in-depth business analysis
- Assisting with risk analysis and memorandums in connection with business transactions.
- Assisting in the preparation of investment documentation (investment proposals, presentations, information and prequalification memorandum, term-sheets, etc.)
Required Skills or Experience
- The individual must possess a good First Degree in finance, economics or statistics from a reputable institution.
- A second degree in finance or investment analysis is also preferred.
- At least a Level 2 in the CFA program will be an added advantage
- A GSE certification will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar role in the Financial Sector.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- High level of professional ethics and integrity
- Experience of undertaking strategic reviews of businesses and market research
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Important competencies include the abilities to: Build effective working relationships, plan and organize, impact and influence
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CVs with the job title as subject to [email protected] latest by 13th April, 2017.