Posted on :
18 Oct, 2016
18 Oct, 2016
IOM, acting as implementing partner for the European Commission, is seeking to recruit a number of local staff for support functions assigned to the European Union Election Observation Mission (EU EOM) in Ghana. All positions are short term assignments (2 to 3 months) based in Accra and offer successful applicants that opportunity to gain valuable experience of working for an international organisation.
Job Title: Observer Coordinator Assistant
• Under the supervision of the Observer Coordinator, the Observer Coordinator Assistant will support the Observer Coordinator in managing the observers
• Candidates for the post of Observer Coordinator Assistant should have good sense of organisation and strong logistic skills
• Candidates should be self-starters, able to work in a team as well as take responsibility for a range of tasks under the supervision of the coordinator
• Candidates should be ready to work under time pressure within very flexible working hour’s scheme.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Administration or related field,
• Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years (preferably with international organisation or NGOs)
• Excellent English communications skills are essential
• Proficiency in word processing and other Microsoft software required
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be submitted by email to:
[email protected] – Clearly stating the position VNE number
Each application should include a CV and short application in English only, plus full contact details.
Closing Date: 28 October, 2016