An Automotive company which deals in and supplies Heavy Duty and Earthmoving Equipment, Buses, Dump Trucks and Sanitation Equipment .
RESPONSIBLE TO: THE SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Ensuring that employees’ performance is monitored and targets are met at individual, departmental and corporate level. The incumbent will ensure that good grading, compensation and systems exist in the company
The tasks of the incumbent include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and update performance improvement plan to handle performance gap of employees who do not meet the required performance level, by investigating into causes of the gap and liaising with the Officer in charge of Training and Development to organize tailored training for them.
- Conduct continuous salary and benefits surveys in the industry in which the company operates and provide information for management decision making.
- Ensure that Health Insurance of staff are always active by following up on prompt payment of premiums, renewals and other activities necessary to prevent interruption in health care delivery to staff are adhered to.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance claims and payment of workman’s compensation where necessar
Required Skills or Experience
- 1st Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
How To Apply
All qualified applicants should submit their application letter and CV to:
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing date: 12 Aug, 2011