Posted on :
26 Aug, 2016
26 Aug, 2016
Jhpiego, an internationally recognized non-governmental organization focused on improving the health of women and families internationally and in Ghana is seeking qualified, skilled and highly motivated candidate to fill a temporal position of Programme Coordinator for a 5-month period.
The Programme Coordinator will be responsible for providing both administrative and programmatic support to the Senior Technical Advisor / Team Leader and Program Officers to implement their workplans. This position requires good coordination with administration and finance departments and is based in Accra and may involve in-country travelling.
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Duration of contract : October 2016 to February 2017
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or HND in Administration or Management or equivalent experience
• 2+ years Administration or management experience
• Demonstrated management and organizational skills
• Demonstrated high level of communication and experience working with different partners
• Experience working in a busy office within the development sector especially with an international organization
• Computer skills including demonstrated hands on-experience with MS Word, MS Power Point, and MS Excel.
• Excellent communication skills including fluency in spoken and written English Coordination
How To Apply For The Job
Please apply with a cover letter and detailed CV including three referees. Email applications to:
Closing Date: 02 September, 2016
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted