Posted on :
24 Aug, 2016
24 Aug, 2016
Marketing is a widely used term to describe the communication between a company and the consumer audience that aims to increase the value of the company or its merchandise or, at its simplest, raises the profile of the company and its products in the public mind. The purpose of marketing is to induce behavioral change in the receptive audience.The American Marketing Association most recently defined marketing as the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
The techniques used in marketing include choosing target markets through market analysis and market segmentation, as well as understanding methods of influence on the consumer behavior.
Job Title: Marketing Officers
• Analyze market trends and advise new market areas to be exploited
• Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company’s services to new and existing customers
• Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
• Plan and manage marketing events and evaluate their success
• Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activity
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Psychology and English or equivalent
• Work experience: 3 – 5 years marketing or business development manager experience
• Experience in business development role
• Excellent persuasive skills
• Good oral and written communication
• Must know how to drive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their applications to:
Closing Date: 15 September, 2016