Posted on :
24 Oct, 2016
24 Oct, 2016
Cape3 Services Limited is a Ghanaian Company which was incorporated in June 2009 and licensed by Petroleum Commission as an Upstream Service Provider.
Cape 3 Services Limited has built strong and reliable support services to all reputable sectors in Ghana and West Africa. We have our presence in La Cote d’Ivoire, Togo, Kenya, Mozambique and Congo.
We provide services in Human Resource, Immigration, Procurement, Vehicle Leasing (Light & Heavy Duty), Logistics Base Construction & Operations, Shipping / Freight Forwarding and Oil & Gas Newsletters.
We are committed to QHSE requirements at every level of our company’s service delivery and train our personnel in harmony with local and international standards.
Job Title: HR Assistant
• Assisting with scheduling of meetings, interviews, and events for the recruiting team
• Screening of calls, responding and sending of emails
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and posting of job descriptions on a wide range of job boards
• Receiving and reviewing applications, assisting in the scheduling of interviews ( Date and Time)
• Assist in managing all documentation related to the administration of staff contracts and maintains adequate record of all correspondence
• Prepares monthly reports for management;
• Maintain and ensure proper implementation of HR policies and systems in the office
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or its equivalent
• 3 year experience in playing similar role.
• Previous Human Resource experience desirable
• Good PC skills especially in excel, word and PowerPoint
• Excellent Communication skills (written/verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job related
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants may apply with detailed curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
[email protected] making the position being applied for the subject of the mail and the CV as a word attachment.
Closing Date: 20 November, 2016