Our businesses and social enterprises include entities in the Tourism, Investment Advisory and Management, Financial Services, Technology, Media, Management Consulting, Cross Border Trade and Sports industries. Groupe Nduom’s managers are identifiying growth opportunities within rapidly exanding West African countries and plan to leverage that growth throughout the African Diaspora world-wide over the long term.
Job Title: Special Assistant to VP of Bus Dev
The special assistant will ensure that the VP consistently has access to the information, individuals and other resources that he needs to set priorities, make decisions, and interact with the individuals around him.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Take a proactive role to increase the productivity, efficiency, and organization of the cOffice of the VP, ensuring that his time is focused on accomplishing the organization’s highest priorities
- Facilitate, in concert with the VP, communication with the Board.
- Handle all requests for meetings and appointments, scheduling or redirecting
- Read and organize printed and electronic mail, highlighting action items and deadlines
- Conduct relevant research and prepare documents for meetings
- Coordinate travel and create agendas that allow the VP to focus on high impact activities during trips
- Prepare internal and external communications such as memos and presentations from the VP
- Generate expense reports for reimbursements and perform reconciliations for VP expenses
- Track the timelines of various internal and external projects to ensure that deadlines are met and goals accomplished
- Play a leadership role during special projects and autonomous assignments as required
- Provide administrative support and logistics for Board of Directors meetings and retreats