Posted on :
8 Jun, 2016
8 Jun, 2016
The Ndoum School of Business and Technology,NSB&T, as part of the Ndoum University system, having been granted Authorization by the National Accreditation Board and aspiring to be affiliated to the University of Cape Coast is seeking individuals with the requisite qualification, experience and drive to be part of the team to deliver quality and relevant education that hinges on innovation, leadership,practical training, skills development and principles of long life learning.
Job Title: Registrar
Reports To: Rector
Job Family: Academic
• The Job holder is to provide leadership in the general administration of the institution, i.e. to plan, organize and manage all of the administrative activities of the institution including the Records and Registration of students, and serving as the official authorized keeper of the university’s records
• Evaluate and process student appeals.
• Ensure compliance with all national regulations and laws regarding student admissions, registration and record keeping
• Must be responsible for the supervision and management of all administrative and operational functions of the Office of the Registrar
• To ensure the integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records of current and former students
• Facilitate effective student registration and enrollment
• Build secure student data files and set policy and procedure for their responsible use
• Maintain up-to-date course schedules, catalogs and final examination schedules
• Manage the efficient use of lecture rooms; supervise and maintain the degree audit systems
• Supervise the processes for the articulation of transfer credits, graduation and certification of diploma and associate degrees, enrollment and degree verification, production of official transcripts, diplomas, and matriculation ceremonies
• Counsel and advise students, faculty, and staff on academic matters; interpret and enforce policies and regulations of the University
• Chair all committees concerned with Registration, Credits, Grade Appeal, Matriculation and Residence.
The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive. Management reserves the right to assign and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Working Conditions: No special working condition required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Masters’ in Philosophy, MPhil in a relevant field
• Preferred 8 years of direct experience in a higher education institution/In a university’s Registrar’s Office
• Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to balance institutional policies with the individual needs of members of the university community.
• Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Effectively supervising, leading, and delegating tasks and authority; articulating a vision for the development of
• automated record keeping and delivering effective service to all constituencies.
• Demonstrated understanding of the application of technology to deliver Records and Registration services.
• A proven record in working successfully with diverse populations
• A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change
• Ability to collaborate effectively with departments and cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Location: Elmina-Central Region
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and CVs to:-
[email protected] or call
Closing Date: 10 June, 2016