Jospong Group of Companies, the leading Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management Company in Ghana, with auxiliary services in plant and equipment management, printing and logistics management.
Is seeking to employ self driven, results-oriented individuals of the highest caliber with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality and productivity in the leadership position.
- Assist the CEO in forming strategic plans for the direction of the entire Group
- Develop and implement a group wide strategy for operations management and development
- Serve as the technical coordinator for the entire group ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and standards
Required Skills or Experience
You will have:
- A first degree in Engineering, Environmental Sanitation management or a related field and a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Marketing, with at least 8 years experience at a Senior managerial and administrative level
- Qualifications in Project Management would be an advantage
- Age Limit: Suitable candidates would be below 45 years of age
How To Apply
Interested individuals home and abroad are encouraged to apply. Applications with CVs should be addressed to:
P. O. Box LG. 347
Offer valid till: 20 Sep, 2011