Posted on :
16 Aug, 2012
16 Aug, 2012
This is an entry‐level recent graduate appointment within the Business Analytics and Corporate Development Department, the leading equipment rental company across the West African region. The Department aims to provide Senior Management with the data and metrics required to manage the business efficiently and effectively, and research new business opportunities in various sections and geographies.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
The role will involve
• Collection, manipulation and analysis of data produced by the field operations teams and corporate teams
• Evaluation and feedback of analysis to senior management to assist them in running the business effectively and improving performance
• Assisting to implement new IT systems within the organization, rolling it out across all business units
• Assisting the corporate development manager with other data analysis
• Potential for research into the heavy equipment sector for use in business expansion planning
• Potential for financial modeling of business scenarios to assess their viability and attractiveness
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate who has a genuine interest in business analysis and is looking to learn and develop their skills within a rapidly expanding company.
Internal: Corporate Development Manager, Field Operations Teams, Finance & Accounting Teams
Major External Contacts: None
• BSc degree educated in a numerical discipline (Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, Accounting
• None required, recent university graduate suitable
Knowledge & Skills
• Candidate should be very analytical and numerate with a genuine interest in doing research and analysis work
• A positive attitude towards training, both in basic skills and advanced concepts, is essential.
• Candidates must understand the importance of accuracy in their work
• Computer literacy, including skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a significant plus
• Evidence of extra‐curricular activities such as competitive sport / hobbies / activity groups etc viewed very favorably Overall, we will be assessing Candidates for analytical capability, ability to grasp technical concepts, and the Candidates attitude and desire to maintain exceptional standards in all their work.
Send CV’s to [email protected]