Kasapreko Company Limited (Kasapreko) is the leading herbal drink manufacturer in Ghana. As a member of the Ghana Club 100, Kasapreko is a true representation of an authentically Ghanaian corporate brand. The business was birthed out of a goal to provide quality drinks at affordable prices for the Ghanaian; a vision that has now expanded to a global focus
Today Kasapreko has products sold worldwide under a variety of brands in the bitters, whisky, gin, liqueur, brandy and wine drink categories. Our brands are celebrated in Africa and across the world.
Job Title: Blending Officer
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Under the direct supervision of the Blending Supervisor, the successful applicant will be expected to as part of his responsibilities, draw up a daily program on blending activities and ensure the preparation of tanks for blending to commence
The successful applicant will as part of his/her role accountabilities:
- Receive blending program from Blending Supervisor and draw up daily program on blending activities.
- Liaise with the engineer on duty to initiate CIP when necessary
- Request in SAP ingredients to be used for blending from Stores,
- Seek approval from Blending Supervisor for blending to commence.
- Supervise weighing and dissolving of all ingredients
- Ensure the volume in the BDM (Batch dosing module) for different recipes are correct.
- Request required quantities of sugar and acid from Stores for preparation of syrup and ensure correct parameters are obtained.
- Take sample of blended product for analysis and approval by Quality Assurance Department.
- Monitor the FA Tanks for product back up.
- Ensure filters are changed when necessary and ensure blending and storage tanks are Cleaned-In-Place daily.
- Ensure Availability of RO water at all times.
- Monitor the INDAG SYSTEMS for each blend volume and compare with the actual.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
The successful applicant must have:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Food Science
- A minimum of at least 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Excellent analytical skills