Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is located in Accra in the region of Greater Accra, just 1.1 km from Independence Square. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.
The hotel also provides car rental. Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park is 1.1 km from Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, and Accra Sports Stadium is half a kilometer away.
A 5 luxury brand and kempinski’s first hotel in west Africa – Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast city is currently recruiting for the under listed position. You can be part of this unique experience of “Uniting African Hospitality with European Traditions” if your profile matches the below requirement.
Job Title: Assistant Director of Engineering
• The overall scope is to ensure the efficient operation of the engineering department supporting all other operating departments.
• This includes supplying services s required by the entire operation and maintaining equipment, building and grounds in optimum condition
Qualification Required & Experience
• Engineer in all HVACR, architect or equivalent background, Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• Very good knowledge of building equipment: heating, ventilation, plumbing, electricity, automatic operation
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in building technology
• Successful experience in a position of responsibility including management of staff
• Experience in the maintenance of building and facilities
• Ability to analyse, evaluate and take decisions in the day-to-day business and in the case of emergency
• Very good organization and work planning skills
• Very good leadership by leading, motivating and empowering multidisciplinary teams
• Budgeting experience
• Software office (Word, Excel, Access)
• Practical knowledge of Engineering Administration systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – must be proficient in English language
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send all applications via:
Closing Date: 10 June, 2016