Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is located in Accra in the region of Greater Accra, just 1.1 km from Independence Square. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.
The hotel also provides car rental. Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park is 1.1 km from Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City, and Accra Sports Stadium is half a kilometer away.
A 5 luxury brand and kempinski’s first hotel in west Africa – Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast city is currently recruiting for the under listed position. You can be part of this unique experience of “Uniting African Hospitality with European Traditions” if your profile matches the below requirement.
Job Title: Training Manager
• The overall scope of the Hotel Training Manager is to ensure that all employees receive the training necessary to perform their job according to Kempinski’s standards and brand promise.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification – Bachelors’ degree in relevant field
• Professional qualification is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in the hospitality industry including at least one year in managerial position
• At least two (2) years in a Training Manager role or similar role within a luxury brand
• Three (3) years in an Assistant Training Manager position within a luxury brand
• Planning and organization skills
• Must be proficient in English Language
• Customer service skills & Presentation skills
• Budgeting experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Ability to design training programmes/instructional design
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send all applications via:
Closing Date: 10 June, 2016