Posted on :
29 Mar, 2011
29 Mar, 2011
At Kimberly Ryan, we specialise in recruiting and developing talented professionals. Since our inception in 1997, we have been a leading provider in HR solutions. Our clientele scan through various fields and include some of the most prominent in the corporate world. We have distinguished ourselves as experts in the provision of HR solutions.
Job opening ID 8
Posting title Territory Sales Representative
Roles and responsibilities
• select and prioritize the high-growth and value revenue opportunities
• participate in or lead cross functional sales and marketing teams
• develop client e-business propositions that clearly identify financial and other business benefits
• select the appropriate offerings that will meet client’s business objectives
• select territory distribution channels for solution delivery, with territory partner management
• identify and utilize all marketing resources available to help meet territory objectives
• be accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, THE CLIENT’S revenue and profit
Skill set • Bachelor’s Degree • At least 5 years experience in developing Value Propositions which describe and quantify the business value of the solution, including key value drivers which have been confirmed with the client.
• At least 5 years experience in using market channels appropriately to enhance the sale of offerings/solutions, ensuring maximum profitability for the CLIENT’S.
• At least 5 years experience in having in-depth knowledge of the Client´s industry and use this knowledge to identify business problems/opportunities and map appropriate solutions.
• At least 5 years experience in understanding how THE CLIENT’S business strategy translates into actions to create products and services that meet the needs and expectations of clients.
• At least 5 years experience in having a thorough working knowledge of multi-industry applications and solutions and apply this knowledge in identifying business problems/opportunities and developing appropriate solutions.
• At least 5 years experience in applying World Wide CRM Relationship Management Process and Tools.
• At least 5 years experience in converting potential opportunities into real opportunities.
• At least 5 years experience in confirming/gaining Client commitment to implement solution(s). Collaborate with the Client to close the opportunity(s).
• At least 5 years experience in implement consultative selling by working with the Client in a collaborative fashion, identifying the Client´s business issues and strategies, and by understanding what is most important to the Client
• At least 5 years experience in implementing the THE CLIENT’S Value Method (CVM) with your team as the framework for planning, creating and delivering client value.
Work experience At least 5 years
Job type Full time
Attach doc Document not uploaded