Posted on :
30 Sep, 2016
30 Sep, 2016
Welcome to KPMG in Ghana. We are the oldest professional
services firm in Ghana and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International cooperative (“KPMG International”) a Swiss entity.
We provide services in Audit, Tax and Advisory services across a wide range of industries.
KPMG operates in 155 countries and have more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. In Ghana, KPMG helps businesses address the most complex challenges by drawing on our long tradition of professionalism and integrity. We have approximately 314 people, including a 10 partners.
Our deep knowledge in Audit and Assurance, Tax and Advisory services has seen us work with local, multinational and public sector companies to help them solve complex challenges, steer change and grow. Collaboration and innovation are ingrained in our approach, with our people aiming to provide genuine, sustainable value for our clients.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer of the financial institutions responsibilities will involve:
• Preparing and implementing financial, administrative and strategic policies of the institution
• Having overall authority over the business of the institution and the staff and reporting to the Board of Directors
• Working with stakeholders to drive financial policies
• Delivering prudent and sustainable transportation initiatives in Ghana’s financial market.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law or any other related subject area.
• At least 10 years experience at senior management level in a reputable institution in matters relating to financial markets
• Experience in mentoring and managing staff
• Experience working in the financial market for not less than 10 years
• Experience ni implementing strategic plan of a company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Ghana’s financial market spanning the money and capital markets
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
• Global knowledge and expertise in clearing and settlement
• Experience and credibility to mobilize stakeholders and lead major transformation initiatives in the financial market
• Knowledge of information technology will be an added advantage
• In-depth knowledge of the operations of financial market infrastructures
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates should submit an application letter together with the following documents:
• Names and contact information of three referees
• A statement of candidate’s vision for the Financial institution, which should not exceed three pages. The statement should indicates how the applicant intends to use the period in office to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s financial market by protecting investment made by investors in the country.
How To apply
Send your Curriculum vitae through e-mail to:
Post – HR Advisory Services
13 Yiyiwa Drive
P.O.Box GP 242
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016