Posted on :
16 Sep, 2016
16 Sep, 2016
Our client is a reputable financial institution based in Accra. With a wealth of experience in this sector, this institution is committed to providing relevant and timely financial solutions to customers. Its sole mandate is to protect the general interest of investors in the financial market of Ghana through transparent, efficient and cost effective clearing and settlement system.
To drive this forward, it is seeking to recruit an excellent individual with outstanding leading professional competencies to assume the role Chief Executive Officer.
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer of the financial institution’s responsibilities will involve:
• Preparing and implementing financial, administrative and strategic policies of the Institution
• Having overall authority over the business of the Institution and the staff, and reporting to the Board of Directors
• Working with stakeholders to drive financial policies
• Delivering prudent and sustainable transformation initiatives in Ghana’s financial market
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Law,or any other related subject area
• At least ten years’ experience at senior management level in a reputable institution in matters relating to financial markets
• Experience in mentoring and managing staff
• Experience working in the financial market for not less than ten years
• Experience in implementing strategic plan of a company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Ghana’s financial market spanning the money and capital markets
• Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
• Global knowledge and expertise in clearing and settlement
• Experience and credibility to mobilize stakeholders and lead major transformation initiatives in the financial market
• Knowledge of information technology will be an added advantage
• In depth knowledge of the operations of financial market infrastructure
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit an application letter together with the following documents:
• Names and contact information of three referees.
• A statement of candidate’s Vision for the Financial Institution, which should not exceed three pages. The statement should indicates how the applicant intends to use the period in office to contribute to the growth of Ghana’s financial market by protecting investment made by investors in the country.
Your curriculum vitae should to sent to:
13 Yiyiwa Drive
P.O.Box GP 242
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016