Posted on :
2 May, 2017
2 May, 2017
Established in 1952, KNUST has a rich history in its evolution into a first class University over the years.
Kwame Nkrumah, the African Personality of the Century and pioneer of African independence is the founder of
KNUST. KNUST believes in achievement through diligence and commitment. We continue to develop plans not
only to maintain our status as Ghana’s No.1 but also to improve our international
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of
Job Title: PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT.
The Pharmacy Superintendent is the Head of the University Hospital Pharmacy and shall under, the Director of Health Services, provide leadership to the Pharmacists and all other staff.
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment is full-time
Conditions of Service
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess post-graduate degree in Pharmacy and/or equivalent professional qualification
• Must be a qualified Pharmacist in good standing with the Pharmacy Council
• Must have served as Senior Pharmacist in a University or an equivalent grade in analogous institution for a minimum of five (5) years
• Proven leadership and management capabilities to lead and co-ordinate the day- to-day administration of the Hospital Pharmacy with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Candidates should submit an Application Letter together with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Two (2) Referees; and,
• A Two-Page Statement of Candidate’s Vision for the University Hospital Pharmacy.
Completed Application should be submitted under REGISTERED COVER and marked APPLICATION FOR PHARMACY SUPERINTENDENT to reach the DEPUTY REGISTRAR. (HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT) KNUST, Kumasi.
Closing Date: 02 May 2017