Posted on :
8 Oct, 2013
8 Oct, 2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the position of FINANCE OFFICER.
• The Finance Officer is the Head of the Finance Office and shall be responsible, under the Vice-Chancellor, for the financial administration of the University.
Terms of Appointment: The Appointment shall be full time and the Applicant must be able to serve a minimum FOUR-YEAR Term of Office before attaining the compulsory retiring age of SIXTY (60).
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff
• Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Must be a Member of a recognized professional Accountancy/Auditing body (ICA/ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA, etc); possession of a Master’s Degree, preferably MBA/MSc/Ms in Accounting/Finance would be an advantage
• Must have served in a University or analogous institution for at least 10 years as Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Director of Finance/Deputy Internal Auditor. Or
• A minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience in a reputable and recognized practicing firms, industry, commence and/or public service
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, a Three (3) page Vision Statement and Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
Applications should be marked ‘APPLICATION FOR FINANCE OFFICER’ and forwarded under COVER to reach the following address to:
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
Private Mail Bag
University Post Office
Kumasi – Ghana
Closing Date: 31 October, 2013