She will be reporting to the Provost with a dotted line to the Human Resource Manager.
Act as a point of contact for members of the Executive Team, determine the importance and urgency of all enquiries and dealing with them or routing them through the most appropriate person for response
- Manage an effective diary system for the Provost and arranging appointments to ensure that time is optimized.
- Organize meetings for the Provost and undertake project administration and management support
- Assist with external meetings and events as required
- Attend EXCO meetings to provide administrative support and take minutes, ensuring that these are accurately transcribed and distributed within agreed time scales.
- Handling records and following up for the Provosts personal project and coordinating with the rest of Management Team
- Responsible for all administrative requirements, personal and business calendar
Organize and maintain schedules and making appointments, bookings and reservations
- Manage specific projects, carry out research and lead in organising events.
- Attend meetings when necessary with Provost and perform preparations as needed such as having collateral and materials ready, ensuring the right people are present, taking notes etc.
coordinate visits, travel itinerary etc.
- Act as a Support role to Human Resource, Finance, Admissions, Faculty, Libraries, and I.T Department.
- Liaise with Student Life student Affairs and participate in student events; orientations programmes, extracurricular activities, and LUG events.
- Assisting Admissions Departments during busy times and student intakes as and when needed.
- Represent the University at appropriate recruitment and promotional events and attend as required (occasionally outside of normal working hours).
- Participate in all LUG events, student orientations, meetings, workshops and graduations
- Assist in school visits, Career expos, graduation functions, educational fairs, open days, networking events, and exhibitions.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Provost, Deputy Provost or Head of School and Coordinator from Lancaster University;
How To Apply:
Submit your CV to [email protected]