MANAGER- RISK ASSESSMENT, MIS
1- Management Information Systems
- Assess the relevance, reliability and adequacy of management data ( MIS);
- Compile monthly, trimesterly or annual MIS reports.
- Assist the HR department in assessing and/or validating the departmental and organizational KPIs, and other dashboards or metrics.
- Develops and implements the organization’s risk management register
- Undertake regular compliance testing of key controls over accounting and financial management information and control systems;
- Carry out investigations, appraisals, inspections and examinations in areas having financial, operational or management impact;
- Assess the effectiveness of risk management processes within departments
- Develops and implements systems, policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- Educates and trains the leadership, staff and business associates as to the risk management program, and their respective responsibilities in carrying out the risk management program
- Investigates and analyses root causes, patterns, or trends that could result in compensatory or sentinel events
- Assist different departments in preparing quality assurance documentation to various regulatory and licensing bodies.
- Provide assistance and \shadow the finance/accounts team during annual leaves.
- Provide admin assistance to the management team as and when needed.
2- Risk Management
3- Admin duties
Qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or any related degree. An MBA is highly desirable if minimum work experience is not demonstrated. A professional degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in accounts or finance department preferably with experience in an external audit.
- A high level of written and oral English communication skills is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is mandatory.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Track record of honesty, integrity and discretion.
- Must be efficient, hardworking and productive.
- High emotional intelligence, and able to effectively communicate with higher ranked co-workers and senior management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Submit your CV to : [email protected]