Assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and systems put in place. Handle all internal and external public relations practices. Handle Practice Members data, perform consultations exams and scan. Assist the Doctor in the adjustment room.
Responsible to: Operations Manager
- Perform internal and external Marketing activities.
- Assists in organizing in-office and outside workshops.
- Gather and report marketing statistics of the Centres.
- Assists in organizing health fairs and exhibitions.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of yearly marketing calendars.
- Creates articles and Co-ordinate newsletters.
- Assists in preparing office documentation.
- Interview Practice Members to know their current and past health problems
- Educate them to our Chiropractic approach that we will use to solve their problem
Perform and report scans and rescans:
- Run the scan
- Run two scans for each patient (Rolling thermal scan & Surface electromyography scan)
- Report the findings to the Practice Member and answer further questions
- Enter the data form the health resume and import the scans into the Atlas system
Conduct physical examine for Practice Members.
- Determine the physical state of the Practice Members.
- Bio-structural Postural Test
- Neurological Test
Monitor Practice Members on their health status.
- Monitor their exercises and supplement intake
- Prepare letters for Practice Members who may need covering letters for purchases.
- Check their BP when necessary
Set up the centre.
- Put on the Music lights and Air-condition in the adjustment room.
- Organize the adjustment room.
- Dust all items in the room.
- Align the adjustment tables.
- Put face cloth on tables
- Put on Atlas system.
- Set up for the positions for the various adjustments and enter their adjustment details into the Atlas system.
- Changes face tissues for each Practice Member and clear used face tissues.
Educate New Practice Members on:
- Any changes they might experience after they have been adjusted and give them guidelines before they are adjusted.
Direct Practice Members to the Front Desk after adjustments when necessary.
- Interpret all pertinent information spoken in the local languages to Doctor, and from the Doctor to the Practice Member e.g Ga, Twi, Fanti, Ada, Ewe, Hausa etc.
- Draw the curtains.
- Put off the Air-Condition and the light
- Put CD’s back into their cases and shut the door.
- Prepare Birthday and thank you letters to Practice Members.
- Carry out any other duties assigned to you by Management from time to time
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit:
PS: All applications SHOULD have the job title “Marketing Manager” as the subject line on the emails
Closing: 04 Sep, 2011