LigaData is looking to hire a dynamic, Business Analyst that can support the execution and delivery of project deliverables related to: Executive Dashboards, Data Governance Definition, and Smart Capex. The candidate should have (1) experience using SQL, (2) Experience as a consultant, and (3) ability to translate technical requirements. The candidate will be based in Accra, Ghana but should expect periodic travel within the African continent.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Summary of responsibilities:
- Report to and work collaboratively with Lisa data and MTN leads to identify technical requirements for a Data as a Service implementation.
- Leverage experience and knowledge to define requirements, assess the accuracy of current/future work within the work streams and provide industry context/expertise as needed to help the overall team complete tasks.
- Independently manage workload, objectives, timelines, issues/risks, day-to-day activity, and meeting schedules to ensure completion of deliverables and objectives.
- Conduct business analysis, both quantitative and qualitative, to support: (1) decision-making, (2) deliverable completion across work streams, and (3) executive presentations
- Work side-by-side with business and technical client stakeholders to develop/identify requirements that will help drive completion of deliverables and objectives for individual work streams.
- Independently run meetings and workshops to gather information, review documentation and deliverables, and present weekly status on deliverables.
- Proactively learn, assess, and respond quickly to client expectations.
- Quickly learn data science, big data, analysis, data-as-a-service, and data architecture concepts.
- Basic knowledge of data, big data, analytics, and similar topics.
- Client-facing consulting experience (i.e. We prefer someone with experience delivering client-facing work, managing deliverables, etc.).
- Some general management or project management experience (i.e. We prefer someone with leadership qualities).
- Ability to lead the end-to-end completion of deliverables and work product.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate difficult concepts clearly to business and technical audiences.
- Accra, Ghana-based, but periodic travel within the Africa continent