Machines employ power to achieve desired forces and movement (motion). A machine has a power source and actuators that generate forces and movement, and a system of mechanisms that shape the actuator input to achieve a specific application of output forces and movement. Modern machines often include computers and sensors that monitor performance and plan movement, and are called mechanical systems.
The meaning of the word “machine” is an independently functioning structure and something that has been constructed. This includes human design into the meaning of machine.
Our client, a leading supplier of heavy machinery and building equipment in West Africa is currently looking to recruit a hardworking, competent and proactive Personal Assistant to help with their operations in Ghana.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
The position requires a dynamic, hardworking and competent individual with experience in corporate legal administration and Personal Assistant Experience. Will be reporting directly to CEO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for Planning and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Organize all phases of extensive travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation providing organized, detailed, travel itineraries for CEO
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to schedule and organize appointments, conference calls, and events, in-house and external meetings
- Arrange for travel visas and accommodation and may travel with the CEO to take minutes at meetings.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to email
- Answering calls and liaising with clients professionally
- Preparing correspondence on behalf of CEO
- Organizing and making appointments as well as managing CEO’S electronic diary
- Planning and organizing meetings,
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, as this position will routinely have access to highly confidential information
- First degree in any relevant field
- 5-10 years’ experience in corporate legal administration and personal assistant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Attention to details with the ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time.
- High standard of emotional maturity and personal presentation.
- Deep proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be Honest, Reliable and trustworthy
How to Apply
To apply send CVs to email [email protected]