Mantrac is Ghana’s sole authorized Dealer for Caterpillar Earthmoving, Constructions, Power Systems and Lift Trucks Products.
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Computer Systems and Network Support
- Network and Data-Center Configuration and Administration
- Troubleshoot and Resolve Network and User Issues
- Administer Active Directory
- System Performance tuning
- Maintain proper records of IT Assets
- Train users in use of equipment
- Installation and troubleshooting of communications hardware and software.
- Install and configure SIS, ET, VIMs and other service applications
- User training on new technology
- Support CAT software licensing
- Remote User Support
Remuneration: Exciting salary package awaits the successful candidate.
Required Skills or Experience
- Equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Similar Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or similar Certification
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Networking
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Antivirus Configuration
- System Administration and Helpdesk Support
- Peripheral Device Maintenance
- System Performance Tuning and Resource Management
- WAN/LAN performance Monitoring
- User Software Support
- Backup Restore and Media Storage
How to Apply
Interested persons should forward their applications and CVs including the quickest means of contact to the address below: The Human Resources Manager Mantrac Ghana Limited P.O Box 5207 Accra-North Fax: 030-2221950 Email: [email protected] Note: Only short listed applicants would be contacted.