Posted on :
7 Jan, 2014
7 Jan, 2014
MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie StopesInternational’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 43 countries worldwide.
The Marketing Manager will assist the Head of Marketing and Social Franchise to implement the marketing plans of MSIG. The job holder is responsible for developing high-impact targeted marketing strategies for all) the channels of service delivery – Centres of Excellence. Outreach, Social Franchise Network and ManeCali, overseeing implementation of strategies and plans, formulating strategies for increased market penetration and service numbers. S/he ensures that all MSI Ghana team members play their role in the marketing effort and coordinating national and local promotional activities as well as identifying opportunities for corporate/business partnerships.
Length of contract: Two (2) years contract
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities of:
• Develop, implement and monitor integrated marketing and communications plans for all the channels of service delivery.
• Monitor service uptake, client feedback, and review margin trends in order to make pricing recommendations to increase service numbers.
• Support the Community Access Coordinator in community mobilisation (nation-wide), training and the accreditation of Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) clinical staff and facilities and as well as external private and public sector health centres to be “youth friendly”.
• Work with Community and Zonal Marketing Agents(CMAs/ZMAs) and other allied projects that are to increase uptake of service across the channels of service delivery
• Develop targeted marketing promotions to increase uptake of Life Presenter Mentions (LTMs) through the Social Franchise network, the Centres of Excellence and Outreach.
• Use marketing research and analysis techniques to ensure that MSIG has the intelligence needed to provide the most appropriate intervention.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing. Sociology. Political Science or Psychology or any Social Science discipline.
• Other professional qualifications, ideally in Project Management, Marketing or Communications
How To Apply For The Job
These are all local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
For any of the positions applied for, please label application and email with the exact preferred job title and location, for example (Regional Coordinator Youth, Accra etc.).
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to:
The Head Human Resource and Admin
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
PMB 267, Accra
e-mail through: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16 January, 2014