Posted on :
2 Jun, 2016
2 Jun, 2016
Around the world, women trust Marie Stopes International to provide them with a full range of quality sexual and reproductive health services. Our expert teams offer a full range of methods of contraception, and provide women with access to safe abortion services (where legal) and post-abortion care.
Choice is fundamental to everything that we do. We respect the right of women to decide whether and when to have children. It’s about what is most suitable for each individual and for each couple; we give them the information they need to make their own choices.
We’re committed to offering our services to the most under-served communities through over 600 centres, the 4,100 private providers who belong to our franchise networks, and our outreach teams – doctors, nurses and drivers – who travel out to hard to reach areas in more than 30,000 locations.
Marie Stopes International Ghana is located in Accra, Ghana. Company is working in Associations business activities. Visit our company website for more information about us.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
The Quality Assurance Officer is primarily responsible for the clinical quality side of service delivery in each of the franchised outlets and Marie Stopes Clinics. He/She will report to the Clinical Quality Assurance Manager and be supervised by the Clinical regions where BlueStar members are found.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Efficiently provide clinical services including long acting family planning methods
• Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical and outreach products and equipment
• Provide high quality and innovative FP/SRH services in MSIG Centres of Excellence
• Promote family planning through all MSIG clinical service delivery channels
• Counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary
• Support in the training of midwives and franchises as require
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a certified Midwife from a recognized training institution
• Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
• Be innovative in handling sexual and reproductive health issues
• Have practical working experience in sexual and reproductive healthcare
• Have the desire to skilfully perform family planning services
• At least three (3) years’ experience in Midwifery
• Excellent skills in provider-client interaction, good written and verbal communication
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Be registered with a recognised local clinical professional body in Ghana preferably the Nurses and Midwives Council
• Be prochoice
Location: Greater Accra. Western. Central and Northern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications addressed to:
Director – Human Resource, Organization and Admin
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
Or email us through:
Closing Date: 07 June, 2016