Posted on :
3 Jul, 2014
3 Jul, 2014
Do you have the passion for understanding and generating consumer demand? This is an irresistible career opportunity for you to join a team of thought leaders who actively seek ways to impact the broader business.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute trade marketing plans for IFFCO brands/products for Ghana market with support from Regional/BU marketing teams. The role has a functional reporting to the Africa Marketing Manager.
• To design and execute trade promotions
• Support the implementation of marketing programs to ensure that sales targets are met.
• To generate consumer demand for all brand categories handled by International sales team which includes Oils & Fats, Culinary and Personal care range.
• To determine marketing campaign and media-mix in consonance with Brand Strategy and Objectives
• To launch new variants/new packets/new packaging as planned
• To develop and implement best product strategies and set product targets
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree and a professional marketing qualification
• Minimum 3- 5 years’ marketing experience in reputed companies within FMCG
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and consumer focused.
• A good working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary: Depends on qualification and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested individuals should submit resume with subject line “Marketing Executive” to the following e-mail address:
Closing Date: 15 July, 2014
Only short listed applicants would be contacted for interview