Posted on :
5 Jul, 2016
5 Jul, 2016
ASA Savings and Loans Limited, incorporated on 19th of June 2009 with registration number CA-60,423 by the Registrar General Department under the Laws of Ghana, is a private company limited by shares with its head office in Accra. The company is also registered by Ghana Investment Promotional Center [GIPC] and licensed by Bank of Ghana [BoG] and commenced Savings & Loans operations from April 2013.
ASA Savings and Loans Limited took over from ASA Ghana, a Financial Non Governmental Organization operating as micro finance institution and replicating the successful microfinance model of ASA Bangladesh.
The main focus of ASA Savings & loans is to provide financial services to assist people in the informal sector that are constraints with financial assistance either to establish their own business or to expand their existing business as well as to meet their financial obligation.
Is to be the leading financial institution and to contribute to the development of the financial sector to all class of people.
To support and strengthen the economy at the bottom and the middle class of the socio-economic pyramid by facilitating access to financial services coupled with professional ethics, outstanding business cooperation and excellent customer service by our well trained, competent and dedicated staffs.
Job Title: Relationship Officers
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seeks the services of Relationship Officers, in following regions; Greater Accra region, Ashanti region, Brong Ahafo region, Central region, Western region, Eastern region.
• Educate and Informs clients and potential clients about our products and services
• Acquires new deposit and loan clients for the Institution
• Develops and maintains an acceptable level of deposit portfolio
• Manages a portfolio of deposit clients through constant contacts and interactions
• Gather relevant client Information for conducting good credit analysis, and prepare good proposals for approval
• Manages a quality loan portfolio through monitoring
• Takes proactive steps to recover loan arrears and manage delinquencies
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar role in a Financial Institution
• A first degree in any discipline.
• Proficiency in Microsoft suites such as, word processing, excel, and power point.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the main or widely spoken local languages.
• Must demonstrate a high sense of courtesy, diligence and integrity.
• Must have marketing skills.
• Must be smart and able to work under intense pressure
• Must be Ghanaian
• Must not be more than 35 years old
Location: Greater Accra, Ashanti, Brong Ahafo, Central, Western and Eastern Regions
How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director with detailed CV and photograph. Application should be sent to:
Closing Date: 11 July, 2016
Kindly indicate in your application the region you wish to be posted. Priority will be given to applicants who are resident in any of the regions stated above.