Posted on :
6 Jan, 2017
6 Jan, 2017
A reputable Micro Finance Institution is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill the position of Systems Administrator.
Job Title: Systems Administrator.
• Responsible for the management of all IT system units and E-Banking for efficiency and growth.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Managing the core banking Software Application
• Implementing Systems and Control, ensuring only authorized users have access to the company systems
• Setting up and configuring new computers to join the existing domain server
• Rectifying all Systems identified problems
• Specifying the recommended changes in Technology and Systems to ensure optimal service delivery
• See to the running and management of the IT department
• Evaluating and planning necessary upgrades of the computers and networks
• Performs other internal duties (training and coaching newly recruited staff on the core banking software
• Backing up of data daily, weekly and monthly and data storage
• Any activity assigned by the Head of ICT or the CEO
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Skills include:
• Multi-certified (MCSE, CCNA etc.) systems administrator with strong experience managing server infrastructures and data-center operations various platforms.
• Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize IT infrastructures to achieve high availability and performance.
• Proven ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth, organizational development and • systems/network optimization.
• Skilled to resolve IT related issues
Highlights of IT Skills
• LAN/WAN/NOC Administration
• Project Management
• Workflow Planning
• Productivity Improvement
• Technical Support
• Systems Installation, Configuration & Upgrading
• Security Solutions
• Database Design & Management
• NOS Patches & Updates
• Coaching, Training & Mentoring
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 04 February, 2017