Microfin Rural Bank is looking for qualified persons for the position of Field Officer. The successful candidate would facilitate provision of credit and savings products to Credit and Savings Associations (CSAs) of the bank.
Job Title: Field Officer
- Identifying communities worthy of CSA
- Promoting activities of CSAs in bank’s operational area
- Training of CSAs in group dynamics, financial education and livelihood education
- Savings mobilization from the CSAs
- Appraising loans for disbursement to CSAs
- Monitoring and collection of loan repayments
- Prepare monthly field reports to Field Supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma / Degree in Agricultural Science / Economics/Mathematics
- Experience in Micro-finance would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Proficient in the use of computer software.
- Ability to ride a motor bicycle with valid Rider’s license.
- Agricultural Extension Officers are encouraged to apply
- Quantitative and Analytic Skills,
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to relate well with people from different backgrounds,
- Approachable, good communicator, self-motivated and team player,
- Proactive, pays attention to details and results oriented,
- Demonstrates high standards of personal integrity and adheres to professional and ethical standards.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV with supporting Certificates to the
Human Resource Manager,
Microfin Rural Bank Limited
By hand delivery or email to [email protected] by Monday, 12th December, 2016.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.