Posted on :
10 Jun, 2011
CA Global: Power and Energy (Africa Positions) has a client that is in need of a Mining Application Engineer: Electrical Power (Product design and Development). The position will be based in Ghana.
The Mining Application Engineer develops and supports close technical support relationships with key mining companies and EPC’s. The objective of this role is to have Client products specified by mining customers and EPC’s. This role will also support the broader Industrial portfolio in Africa.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or other relevant Engineering
– Minimum of 2 years experience in the Mining industry
– Ability to execute and influence in a matrixed organizational structure
– Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), well-established organizational and presentation skills
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with minimal direction.
– Ability to communicate with all internal business levels and all levels of external customers
– Team player and self-starter with demonstrated problem solving and organization networking capabilities and the ability to operate without detailed work direction.
– Customer Focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; while maintaining proper integrity, develop and sustain productive customer relationships.
– Team Work / Collaboration: Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
– Quality Orientation (ISO): Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
– Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
– Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
If you feel that you qualify for the above position then please send a copy of your updated CV / Resume to Megan Smith: [email protected]
For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.caglobalint.com