Posted on :
17 Jun, 2014
17 Jun, 2014
This role will support the Finance Department to administrate cost control system and procedures within the hotel in order to maximize profits, by keeping a consistent level of high standard in quality and service, and providing the Management with all needed cost-related information,
• Controls all purchasing procedures related to quotations,purchase orders and price comparisons and ensures that all receiving procedures are adhered to.
• Ensures that all storing and issuing procedures are followed and checks receiving procedures and reports.
• Issues daily food cost reports, potential beverage cost / revenue reports as needed, and the monthly F & B cost report with all pertaining calculation, comments and analysis.
• Issues monthly list of non-or slow moving items to the departments concerned and takes any needed action to prevent spoilage of such items.
• Issues reports on updated costs for items with purchase prices increasing above expectations for F & B management review.
• Conducts at least one market survey a month concentrating in high value items.
• Participates in the receiving process very often to investigate quantities, quality of products and if the receiving procedures are followed.
• Calculates costs of imported goods and their unit price and sends the information and file to accounting department.
• In return, these roles offer competitive remuneration packages and the opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading international upscale Hotel companies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should possess excellent analytical skills with strong work commitment and be able to multi task,
• High integrity and be very objective with attention to proper procedures.
• Good Computer skills and knowledge of Accounting Software – SUN Preferable, Opera Materials Control, Vision and MS Office would be beneficial
• A minimum of HND from a well-established college, with not less than 2 years’ experience in the field.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are a pre-requisite.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to our Assistant HR on:
Closing Date: 20 June, 2014
Please note that only applications for these advertised position will be considered on this E-mail address