We are the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. We enhance lives with science-based nutrition and health solutions for all stages of life, helping consumers care for themselves and their families.
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment
Qualification & Skills:
Degree in any Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics related course.
The Key Output expected from the successful candidate will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide high quality and timely data, and ensure reliable measurement of selected KPI’s
- Prepare DF reports and analysis for review by the business and management
- Identify areas of risk relating to achievement of targets and forecasts, develop and follow up on action plans to ensure achievement.
- Ensure month end actuals are correctly accounted for and provide wide range of essential financial analysis.
- Organize and perform the period-end close and related activities across businesses.
- Ensure high quality and efficient process PEC output.
Candidate is required to :
- Be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Be a fast and eager learner with critical analytical thinking
- Have an ability to think outside the box and draw connection between available data and information
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters and advise on ways of improving business performance
- Proactively collaborate with business and management to ensure timely forecast preparation