The Network Operation Support Engineer shall be responsible for controlling, managing and supporting day to day network operations to ensure on time delivery and operational excellence. The role reports to the Manager Operation & Support.
- Ensure that all activities of operations and maintenance in the central and region adhere to corresponding regulatory requirements in daily operations.
- Ensure all processes for effective management of partners.
- Institute service level agreement measurement methodology to ensure all service providers are accurately measured, rewarded and penalized accordingly
- Enforce service level agreements for internal processes and partners, monitor achievement of defined objectives to ensure an effective and efficient interface to all touch points
- Ensure compliance to applicable policies, procedures and monitor availability of all relevant documentation, across relevant touch points to ensure synergy across all service providers services
- Direct annual operating plan compilation for the networks
- Ensure key focus on recurring operating expenditure
- Ensure all regional requirements and deliverables of operations and maintenance are met.
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance schedule audit
- Support the operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders especially commercial, customer service delivery and IT teams
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor of Electrical /Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering(Masters Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of mobile network operations and maintenance
- Professional qualification in project management techniques
- 5 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry with at least 2 years of senior experience in an area of network operations
- Strong numeric skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources.
- Logical decision making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication skills
- Cost, process and automation innovation
Please send all cv’s to [email protected]
Please name the subject of the email with the position you are applying for.