An Agribusiness firm that is mainly into large scale food crop Production and marketing has added processing (value addition) to her core functions. The company is a quality driven supplier, providing raw maize, raw soya bean as well as processed maize and soya beans to the Ghanaian and West African market and beyond. As a result of the scale up and expansion in operations, vacancies exist for qualified individuals (team players) to assist in executing the agenda of the new direction of the organisation.
Job Title: Company Travel Organiser
- Maintain the Office day to day activities.
- Receive and assist clients.
- See to the office cleanliness and maintain proper hygiene in the office environment.
- Assist the MD and Other staff members with their travel plans, meetings and organizing the schedule of all.
- Devise and maintain efficient office systems.
- Monitor and review expenses and bring issues related to administrative budget to the attention of management;
- Assist where applicable with the programming of operational activities by using the appropriate software.
- Carry out other secretarial and administrative duties as required.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Business Management/ Secretarial and Management
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressively relevant and practical experience, in an executive office (preferably gained with an international organization).
- Strong customer service skills, good organisational and planning skills, ability to multitask, attention to detail and ability to work with a diverse workforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English or French, with a working knowledge of the other language
- Excellent use of software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent sense of initiative, confidentiality, enthusiasm, team spirit.
- Age limit for all: 23-45 years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and CVs to: Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for all Jobs is: 20/01/2017
Start Date for all Jobs: 1st March, 2017
Job Type: All jobs are full time.
Location/Duty Post: Tumu, Sissala East District, Upper West Region -Ghana.