An Agribusiness firm that is mainly into large scale food crop Production and marketing has added processing (value addition) to her core functions. The company is a quality driven supplier, providing raw maize, raw soya bean as well as processed maize and soya beans to the Ghanaian and West African market and beyond. As a result of the scale up and expansion in operations, vacancies exist for qualified individuals (team players) to assist in executing the agenda of the new direction of the organisation.
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Responsible for the merchandise flow from the stockroom to the sales floor, this must be done in a timely manner.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments, ensuring that all shipments are scheduled according to store needs.
- Process stock room deliveries through back office receiving and coordinate and plan daily shipments within guidelines.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the warehouses.
- Focus on loss prevention to protect company assets.
- Participate in all inventories.
- Entry of stock movements on software.
- Oversee production processes.
- Place timely orders.
- Sourcing of goods, stock and raw materials.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have an HND Purchasing and Supply or related field
- Must possess strong organizational skills, versatility and be able to multi-task.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in a stock room or warehouse required.
- Able to lift 50 Kgs– ladder climbing required.
- Experienced in use of Excel.
- Experience in use of Tally or T++ accounting software an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in modern warehouse management system as well as warehouse receipt system (WRS) is an advantage.
- Age limit for all: 23-45 years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and CVs to: Jobs.email@example.com
Closing Date for all Jobs is: 20/01/2017
Start Date for all Jobs: 1st March, 2017
Job Type: All jobs are full time.
Location/Duty Post: Tumu, Sissala East District, Upper West Region -Ghana.