Posted on :
12 Aug, 2016
12 Aug, 2016
Aspire-Plus Limited is an HR Consulting practice, which supports and works in partnership with businesses and clients to enable them derive the most value out of their human capital.
Since inception, we have been providing cutting edge HR solutions, enabling our clients to attain their business objectives.
Drawing from our years of experience, we address the regular and complex HR needs of our corporate clients and assist entry and middle level professionals to transition into the next phase of their career.
We provide our clients with innovative, robust but simple HR solutions that add value to the business.
We work as a strategic HR partner, creating value for your business , while helping you align your HR plans , programs and interventions to the overall strategy of your business.
Our goal is to promote world-class HR practices in businesses through the delivery of professional HR consulting, capacity building and HR BPO services. We set your business apart through creative and innovative HR value propositions.
Job Title: Head, Information Technology (IT)
• To implement the Bank’s Information Technology strategy and ensure that the Bank has the appropriate IT Infrastructure to effectively support the achievement of its objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities/Duties
• Direct the design, development and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution.
• Direct and oversee all IT /Business Solutions related projects to ensure that they are delivered and deployed cost effectively.
• Oversee and maintain a secured IT platform for the entire banking operations ensuring appropriate IT Controls are implemented and maintained.
• Ensure that all IT systems are implemented and maintained to required standards.
• Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
• Ensure that IT systems and procedures promote data and bank information security and business continuity.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Manage telecommunications infrastructure development plans and projects.
• Manage IT Vendor relations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Master’s degree in Information Technology
• IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment
• Minimum of eight (8) years experience in information technology, with at least 4 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
• Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
• Experience in delivering major business or technology programs.
• Prior experience engaging with Technology vendors
Knowledge and Technical Competencies
• Knowledge of IT Project Management
• Detailed understanding of Banking Operations / Process reengineering
• Ability to identify requirements
• Understanding of IT Security Systems, Networking and Database management
• Knowledge of IT Systems monitoring tools
How To Apply For The Job
Forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating the role you are applying for to:
Or call us:
0302-772037 / 0207-961076
Closing Date: 31 August, 2016